ABOUT SEATTLE PREMIUM OUTLETS®
Seattle Premium Outlets features an upscale collection of over 130 designer names from women's apparel and jewelry to sporting goods including Burberry, Coach, Tory Burch, Theory, kate spade new york, and more. We also offer an indoor food court with options such as Cafe Bento and Qdoba Mexican Grill, as well as the Ram Restaurant & Brewery, a sit-down option located across from The North Face. One of the finest outdoor shopping destinations in the area, our mall is conveniently located off Interstate 5, (exit 202) in Tulalip, Washington, and is approximately 30 minutes north of Seattle and two hours south of Vancouver, BC.
- Accessible Entrance
All 6 entries to center are wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible Parking
Located at all main entries.
- AED (Automatic External Defibrillator)
Available by request by contacting Security.
ATM located by the restrooms between Movado Company Store and Sunglass Hut.
- Baby Changing Station
Located throughout the center inside the women's, men's and family restrooms:
(1)Restroom hallway entrance across in between Movado Company Store and Sunglass Hut
(2) Restroom between Nike Factory and The North Face.
(3) Restrooms next to Joe's Jeans and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
- Coca-Cola Vending
- Directories (Mall Map)
- Drinking Fountain
- EV (Electric Vehicle) Charging Stations
- Family Restrooms
- Food Court
- Foreign Currency Online Ordering with Travelex
- Lost and Found
- Management Office
- Mobile Device Charging Stations
- Motorcoach Dropoff
- Parking For Military & Veterans
- Ride-Sharing Pick-Up & Drop-Off Zone
- Simon Giftcard®
- Wheelchairs (Complimentary)